16.4.07

on consumption...

food is my favorite thing in the whole world. i love food more than i love my fish and my potbelly pig. in fact, i would eat my fish and my pig together on a bun. i have decided that no matter how poor i become, i will find a way to fill my belly. and seeing that im not just a little, but VERY poor, this mission consumes me. i dont know how i get anything done at all--my mind is dedicated to deciding what i should have for my next meal, what creative snack i can cook up with what left in my fridge, and how i can most deliciously spend my last five dollars. one day, you may see me on the street, on my porch, or maybe even across a classroom and think "my, that girl sure isnt paying attention! she's gonna get into trouble with her head in the clouds like that". but oh no my friends, not into trouble--into another satisfying food situation. daydreaming was built for pondering over food. why, lets ponder over some of my favorites right now! pickles, mangoes, ritz crackers, swiss cake rolls, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (grilled please), burger king french fries, bagels with vegetable cream cheese, jelly filled donuts, potato salad, macaroni salad, egg salad, seriously, ANY kind of salad..except maybe ham salad, black bean burgers, skor bars, brownies (no nuts), mushroom and pineapple pizza, bob evans rolls only!, peas, pesto, ravioli, sushi, OH. MY. GOD. INDIAN FOOD, kimchi, vegetable lo mein, cherry pie, condiments...oh condiments...mayo, ketchup, any kind of mustard-except for that horseradish shit. gross. ,bbq sauce, ranch dressing, A1 steak sauce...this could go on for days. so, take some time in your day to think about the foods that would make that day even better than it already was! and remember good people, CONSUMPTION IS KEY.

No comments: