20.4.07

starbucks

working two jobs and going to school full time is great. seriously, i wouldnt change it for the world. im constantly busy, and sometimes it can be stressful--REALLY stressful (lack of sleep is a bitch) but, i really enjoy having my days full of things i have to get done. i hate feeling like im sitting around doing nothing with my life (although sometimes, days devoted to sitting around are great), and being busy helps me to feel like im working toward something. who knows what that is quite yet...but who cares? im blessed with good health, friends and family i love, a home to live in, transportation, a workplace and school--so why not take advantage of that? ill sit around when im old and my knees dont work. on that note, today at workplace #1 (i.e. coffee is consuming my life thanks to starbucks) after a slew of rude customers, (if you are mean to the people that serve you your coffee, please explain to me why that is necessary?), we began experimenting with writing messages in coffee...it needs some work, but im pretty proud.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to get your aggression out... wish I could have done something like this when I waited on tables. Keep practicing and post another soon.